Oh, dare!

04/30/2002

Lord, how I wish I had the faith of the woman who dared to touch the hem of your garment! To dare! Only a loved, trusting child, or someone who is truly desperate will dare. Too often I come to you thinking you will hear me because of my many words. I don’t even know for sure that writing in this journal isn’t all vanity. All I know is that I’m desperate for ( I was going to say Your power or Your healing touch, but Lord, I’m really desperate for You!) No one, nothing touches me like You do. Lord, I dare to touch You every time I lift my hands in praise to You, every time my soul feels like it is soaring because I am so overwhelmed by Your presence, every time You and I share a moment or you give me a new revelation of Yourself. You strengthen me, You heal my mind, soul and body. I’m in awe of You and love You more each day. Forgive me of my many sins! Have mercy, Lord. 04/30/2002

No comments: